[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/services/portal index.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 22 18:51:47 UTC 2007

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> mrubinsk    2007-11-22 13:38:28 EST
>
>   Modified files:
>     services/portal      index.php
>   Log:
>   Horde_Block_Collection::getFixedBlocks() returns a serialized
> array - we need an unserialized array here.

Our changes don't make sense then. I could have sworn that
getFixedBlocks() is *not* returning a serialized array, thus all my
changes. Dumb me.

I still think that it makes more sense to pass arrays around APIs than
serialized arrays, so instead of serializing and unserializing them,
getFixedBlocks() should return the plain array.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/