[dev] Ansel Galleries / Shares

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Nov 24 21:31:58 UTC 2007

I'm starting to look at moving the gallery data out of the DT...I was
wondering what the thought was about still maintaining Shares for the
galleries at all.  I can see advantages both ways, but if we are
willing to go the "public or private only" route with galleries it
would certainly speed things up by removing the datatree *totally*
from Ansel since we wouldn't be looking at the Perms system at
all...just a public flag in the gallery table.

It's really just a thought at this point and I'm really leaning
towards keeping them, but was curious what others thought.

--
Thanks
Mike

"Time just hates me, that's why it made me an adult." - Josh Joplin