[dev] Ansel Galleries / Shares

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Nov 24 22:29:39 UTC 2007

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> It's really just a thought at this point and I'm really leaning
> towards keeping them, but was curious what others thought.

Alright, going to contradict myself, but after looking at the code in
more depth, I'm leaning the other way, let's get rid of them.  It will
make the non-DT galleries *much* easier to implement from what I can
see.

...I'm starting to get that "um, yea, that was obvious" feeling.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)