[dev] DIMP - DraggableMail

Michael Davis michael at daviskingdom.net
Sun Nov 25 02:31:28 UTC 2007

 From my understanding the 11.18 HEAD broke the dragging and dropping
of emails from one folder to another from inside DIMP.  Also I
understand the 11.21 HEAD fixed this.  Problem is - mine is STILL
broken!  I just updated *again* 11.24 and still it isn't working.  Is
there something I should have done to correct this?

I have cleared cache several times, logged off and back on and rebooted.

I see the updated draggableemail.js files in both the dimp/js and
dimp/js/src folders.

PHP 5.2.4_p20070914-pl2-gentoo (cli) (built: Oct 19 2007 12:04:57)
Zend Engine v2.2.0,
     with eAccelerator v0.9.5.1,

Gentoo OS (Linux)

Browser is Firefox 2.0.0.9