[dev] Problems with webroot and Horde::url

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n almarin at um.es
Thu Nov 29 12:14:45 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to install a horde 3.2-RC1 on my DocumentRoot instead in a
horde/ directory.

The _detect_webroot() gives me "" as webroot, and everything works fine.
But when i installed Nag application, in "Manage my Tasklists" i have
this url as a subscription URL:

Remote Subscription URL:
http://myserver.com/nag//rpc.php/nag/almarin@um.es.ics

That is wrong, because the real path should be
http://myserver.com/rpc.php/nag/almarin@um.es.ics

That url is generated with Horde::url with $full = true. When hordes'
webroot is "", then that function (when flag $full=true), return the top
application directory instead only server name.

Is that a bug? Maybe i can solve this with some configuration... any
suggestion?

Thanks.

Alfonso.

--