[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp/docs CHANGES

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 21 01:53:04 UTC 2007

> We've actually done both, because we often maintain three branches and
> didn't track changes from the oldest branch in the HEAD's changelog.
> But I'm fine with that.

My recollection is that if something happened in HEAD, it was always
in the HEAD changelog whether it was released from HEAD or not.
Otherwise the HEAD changelogs wouldn't have the 3.1.x notes in them,
right?

If something happened *only* in a branch without being committed to
HEAD and then merged then I agree putting it in the HEAD changelog
doesn't make sense.

I think we're getting closer to agreeing? :)

-chuck