[dev] [cvs] commit: nag/lib/Block summary.php

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Thu Dec 27 03:26:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 10:33:44AM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> chuck       2007-12-26 10:33:44 EST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib/Block            summary.php
>   Log:
>   Return the actual error object, not a string that we can't tell is an
>   error.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.75      +2 -2      nag/lib/Block/summary.php

FWIW, I did it this way since the other PEAR_Error trap in
Horde_Block_nag_summary::_content() returned the message as text (instead of
the whole object). Looks like horde/portal/index.php just echos the return
value, which yields (with PHP 5.2):

Catchable fatal error: Object of class PEAR_Error could not be converted to
string in /home/jwm/test.php on line 7

if you don't return just the message.

john
--