[dev] Agora/FW_3 use of Template_Compiling?

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Wed Jan 2 01:15:42 UTC 2008

On Jan 1, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Jeffry Johnston wrote:

> I noticed the same yesterday when I tried to get Agora working.
> The HEAD
> version of Agora doesn't rely on Template_Compiling.  You might also
> experiment with commenting out the offending line.  It didn't seem
> to make
> much difference.

I know the HEAD version requires PHP5 (which should not be a problem
for most people anymore) but it also will keep track with framework/
horde HEAD and thus eventually be incompatible with the FRAMEWORK_3
branch.  Fr that reason I'm not willing to switch to the HEAD version
for this site.

Commenting out the 'require' line is not sufficient; the application
itself actually depends on the library at the moment.

/BAK/

--
Ben Klang
Alkaloid Networks LLC