[dev] Whups - Not receiving email notifications

Al Sam apsamuelson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:15:26 UTC 2008

I set up Horde and WHUPS on 2 servers, one one I receive email notifications
(horde 3.2) and on the other (horde 4.0) I don't. I am using SMTP, the
settings on both servers I can see appear the same.
I've created groups, users, queues and tickets etc in both, and in both I
have created sets of users and made sure the users' email addresses are
populated. Any suggestions what I've missed?