[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp/themes screen.css

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Feb 12 15:53:11 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2008-02-12 01:35:47 EST
>>
>>   Modified files:
>>     themes               screen.css
>>   Log:
>>   Tweak context menu formatting a bit
>>
>>   Revision  Changes    Path
>>   1.230     +3 -3      dimp/themes/screen.css
>
> I had set the font to the same size like anything else intentionally.
> I don't see a reason to have the context menu font smaller, and I
> don't know any application or desktop environment that does that.

IMHO, I thought the context menu was just too big.  Even now, clicking
on a message, the context menu goes for about half a page.  And with
the font-size at 90%, certain entries (in English, for example,
Forward Attachments Only) were running past the menu boundaries.  And
I don't feel the answer is to make the menu wider.

michael