[dev] [cvs] commit: dimp/themes screen.css

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 12 16:03:02 UTC 2008

>> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>>
>>> slusarz     2008-02-12 01:35:47 EST
>>>
>>>   Modified files:
>>>     themes               screen.css
>>>   Log:
>>>   Tweak context menu formatting a bit
>>>
>>>   Revision  Changes    Path
>>>   1.230     +3 -3      dimp/themes/screen.css
>>
>> I had set the font to the same size like anything else intentionally.
>> I don't see a reason to have the context menu font smaller, and I
>> don't know any application or desktop environment that does that.
>
> IMHO, I thought the context menu was just too big.  Even now, clicking
> on a message, the context menu goes for about half a page.  And with
> the font-size at 90%, certain entries (in English, for example,
> Forward Attachments Only) were running past the menu boundaries.  And
> I don't feel the answer is to make the menu wider.

German strings are even longer. :) But this is not a problem, since
the context menu should expand to the necessary width. At least it
does that here.
And it really looks inconsistent now, it's the only place in DIMP or
anywhere in Horde where we use this font size AFAICS.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/