[dev] Checking Joomla templates

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 21:33:10 UTC 2008

Quoting dim corso <dimcorso at yahoo.com>:

> going back over this topic, the Idea is to define a layout schema
> for each horde app that allows to distribute content and aparience
> of the pages in a custom way.
> Think about to join Horde_view funtionalities with this new
> capabilities, I see this is strong an flexible patter to build the
> interface for the Horde apps.
> We are needing this fueatures to star a big project based on Horde
> FW as Elier said some days before, and we're just loocking for your
> aproval and contribution to start working around this.

If you are looking for "official" approval I'm going to want a few
more details. If you want to just get it started and see where it
goes, well, please do share what you have. :)

I don't think what you're talking about should be integrated directly
into Horde_View. A higher-level Layout component (that pulled together
multiple views) might be a good thing and match what you want, though.

-chuck