[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib api.php kronolith/calendars index.php info.php kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolith/templates calendar_list.php

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Thu Apr 10 03:23:22 UTC 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 6:57 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> jan         2008-04-09 18:57:47 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  api.php
>     calendars            index.php info.php
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     templates            calendar_list.php
>   Log:
>   Add another directory level for calendar owners to the WebDAV
> interface and pretty urls. This has to be done with all apps that
> offer webdav and shares before the final release!

I'm going to guess, based on your commit message, that something
similar needs to be done to Gollem, Nag, Mnemo, etc.  I think what
you're doing is ensuring a certain set of attributes are returned
with the WebDAV data but would you verify what needs to be done?  I
will volunteer to update at least Gollem, if not the others.

/BAK/