[dev] Minerva - overloaded property error

Darren Holt darrenholt at iinet.net.au
Mon May 19 13:18:12 UTC 2008

I've installed Minerva out of the incubator into a working horde 3.2-RC3
installation and have modified the sql script somewhat to parse with
postgresql (something I will contrib to CVS once I test it fully).

I'm getting the following general errors:

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property
Minerva_TypeMapper::$relationships has no effect in
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Rdo/Query.php on line 117

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property
Horde_Rdo_Query::$sortby has no effect in
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Rdo/Query/Builder.php on line 150

Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property
Minerva_StatusMapper::$relationships has no effect in
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/Rdo/Query.php on line 117

I suspected this may have been something to do with the Horde_* which I
have pulled out of the incubator and installed under and incubator
subdirectory.

Apologies for asking an essentially support type question on alpha software.

Cheers,

Darren.