[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib IMP.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri May 23 16:15:25 UTC 2008

> jan         2008-05-23 11:48:23 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  IMP.php
>   Log:
>   Another place where this has to work without updating the
> configuration. Why
>   has the "null" setting been changed from false to "none" anyway?
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.689     +5 -4      imp/lib/IMP.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/IMP.php?r1=1.688&r2=1.689&ty=u

Why do we need this?  This configuration parameter was only added in
HEAD, and is a required configuration option.  We shouldn't be doing
existence checking forever more simply because someone running a RC
release or pre-4.2 HEAD release haven't updated their configuration
files as they are required to do.

Also, it changed from false to 'none' because the other options now
are 'filesystem' and 'horde_cache'.  Having the third option be null
or an empty string isn't correct.

michael