[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel .htaccess gallery.php ansel/docs lighttpd-ansel.conf ansel/lib Ansel.php api.php ansel/lib/Views Abstract.php Gallery.php GalleryLightbox.php ansel/templates/view gallery.inc gallerylightbox.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun May 25 02:18:36 UTC 2008

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> - Pass a callback function to the Pager that re-writes the urls to something
> like: horde/ansel/gallery/1/page/1 instead of tacking the page onto the URL
> as a GET parameter. If not using "pretty" url generation, the callback is
> not set, and of course, a callback can also be specified via the api.

These URLs are prettier, but it's worth noting that something like:

/horde/ansel/1/1

is prettier :) Doing name/value for everything in the URL shouldn't be
necessary. Also I've seen some implementations do key=val for keyword
args, so:

/horde/ansel/slug/page=1

Which looks a bit more understandable to me also. We can't do anything
about the /horde/ansel/ bit ... yet :)

-chuck