[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel .htaccess gallery.php ansel/docs lighttpd-ansel.conf ansel/lib Ansel.php api.php ansel/lib/Views Abstract.php Gallery.php GalleryLightbox.php ansel/templates/view gallery.inc gallerylightbox.inc

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon May 26 18:12:40 UTC 2008

> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> I actually did think of going this route, but thought that it would
>> be  ambiguous from a user's point of view...is the second '1' a
>> page, is  it an image? Since we were already doing gallery/x/image/y
>> I thought  that this fit in better.
>
> Well, it'd be clear on the page issue if we did page=x. I think
> regardless of whether or not we can remove the gallery/ part, I'd
> prefer to see something different from more directory levels for
> parameters.

OK. So, should we just leave it as a GET parameter then?  Not sure if
it's worth parsing the URL just to remove the '?' especially if there
will be other query parameters tacked on at the end.

Also, do you want to remove the 'image/' level from the URL as well?

ansel/gallery/1/1 would be image 1 of gallery 1?