[dev] Sesha is great

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 17:51:38 UTC 2008

Quoting "Paul G. Roy" <Paul.G.Roy at uOttawa.ca>:

> Sesha may not be cool, but it works well.
>
> We use it at the University to track hardware, software, office
> equipment and furniture ... plus I recently repurposed it as
> 'Keybox' to track all of my accounts and passwords.

Dang, now I'm going to have to look at it...   I just wrote a custom
inventory tracker last year, as I didn't realize Horde had one...

Maybe the reason it has so little activity is because no one knows it
exists (isn't listed on the Horde web site unless you go to CVS/Modules).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!