[dev] Interesting issues with latest whups and maybe before but didn't notice it.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Jun 27 17:45:29 UTC 2008

First, when setting up whups and looking at default states, priorties,
etc the conf.php file has a <cntl>M and with firefox 2.0.14 you only
see up until the <cntl>M unless you select the box and click on it.
With opera you see it but will a larger space where the <cntl>M is,
like there was a tab there.  It works fine but looks a bit different.
Older versions didn't seem to have the <cntl>M

The other issue is that I like to translate the Defaults and add them
at the bottom of conf.php so they will be choosen rather the ones in
the restricted areas and it isn't working which makes no sense to me
unless it stops reading at the
/* CONFIG END. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR BEFORE THIS LINE. */

Disclaimer: As always these could be operator error.

Which reminds me, I'm going to close the whups ticket on the previous
problem with responsible user, that I now have working with the new
version.

thanks,

ed