[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel test.php ansel/docs INSTALL

duck duck at obala.net
Thu Jul 10 22:23:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 14:41 -0400, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> mrubinsk    2008-07-10 14:41:28 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    test.php
>     docs                 INSTALL
>   Log:
>   *sigh*
>   Another version bump for the minimum Horde required. We now need 3.2.2
>   due to a bugfix in sql_hierarchical share driver.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.8       +3 -3      ansel/docs/INSTALL
>   1.22      +3 -3      ansel/test.php
>
>   Chora Links:
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/ansel/docs/INSTALL?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&ty=u
>   http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/ansel/test.php?r1=1.21&r2=1.22&ty=u

Maybe we should do something with tags in 3.2.2 too. The same
performance problem as is in Ansel (#6982) is in Jonah too, as the
approach is pretty much the same - getting the tags info by joining and
counting it on the fly instead of tracing the number of tag occurrence
while story update. Maybe would be better solve this and create an
general tags class handling the main code and tags catalogue. So tags
can be even site-wild or listed by sope.

Duck