[dev] [cvs] commit: imp compose.php imp/lib SpellChecker.php imp/lib/Imple SpellChecker.php imp/lib/SpellChecker aspell.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jul 22 18:00:37 UTC 2008

>> slusarz     2008-07-22 01:20:46 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    .                    compose.php
>>    lib/Imple            SpellChecker.php
>>  Removed files:
>>    lib                  SpellChecker.php
>>    lib/SpellChecker     aspell.php
>>  Log:
>>  For 4.0, use Horde's SpellChecker lib.
>
> Per the summary here: http://hagenbu.ch/blog/470 and the full
> minutes here:
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/board/2008-June/000075.html we are
> waiting for a few more releases before breaking BC in HEAD. I don't
> feel strongly that these changes need to be reverted, but let's make
> sure we're all on the same page before doing too much else from the
> BC issues list.

Understood - but I'm starting to work on the IMAP abstraction stuff
and, quite honestly, it's pretty confusing with all the BC stuff in
IMP.  I'm trying to clear out as much unneeded code as possible to
make it easier for me to figure out what is going on.  And trying to
keep this local modifications using cvs only has become completely
unworkable (another reason to switch to another DCS ASAP).

michael