[dev] small horde app for downloading files

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Fri Aug 22 14:24:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've written a small Horde app for downloading stuff from a directory
of the server which you can configure with the horde administration
menu. I want to ask if the horde project is interested in this app. I
know it looks like a duplicate of the gollem app but in my opinion
this app was to powerful for a simple use such as downloading files
from a directory on the server.

Yesterday I was in the IRC channel #horde on freenode and someone told
me to write to
this mailinglist.

If you are interested you can look under
http://h4des.org/index.php?inhalt=kastalia for
further infos.

Regards,

--