[dev] Commit digest

duck duck at obala.net
Sat Aug 23 10:29:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 23:20 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> I've summarized the ideas in this thread here:
> http://wiki.horde.org/Project/HordeWeb#toc4
>
> If anyone wants to work on these now that's great, but I wanted to
> make sure the ideas weren't lost.

Maybe I can do something on making Whups publishing needed details. But
I am not so familiar with it so I must take some time to get used to. In
the wile I am asking if someone can update Whups phpDOCs. As are mainly
not existing and making hare me to understand it. At least the API calls
should be commented correctly to pass the reflactor.

Duck