[dev] Commit digest

duck duck at obala.net
Sat Aug 23 10:18:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 14:31 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von duck <duck at obala.net>:
>
> > On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 22:54 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> >> Quoting duck <duck at obala.net>:
> >>
> >       * a combined change log updates
>
> Do you mean diffs for CHANGES files? Good idea.
Yes. A list off all changes from all modules.

> >       * maybe wiki (documentation) pages that were updated
>
> Interesting, but probably again too noisy to be really useful.

Of course a page will be listed only once with last change log. Maybe we
can just add the info of how many changes where made or better the
number of lines changed. Both is already possible with current available
API calls. I added the missing gerRecentChanges call in a patch at
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7230.

Duck