[dev] Spread into CVS

duck duck at obala.net
Sat Sep 6 10:06:00 UTC 2008

>>/ In a way I stopped developing Spread. It was my summer hobby. I develop some
/>>/ basic futures to suit my needs. I don't plan any new features in a while. And
/>>/ as usual, I have no time to dedicate...
/>>/
/>>/ But I would like to see this project in the incubator, and hopefully receive
/>>/ some help in it.
/>>/
/>>/ More info and code :
/>>/ http://wiki.horde.org/Project/Spread
/>
>I've tried it a few times, but I've never gotten it to work. Are there
>tricks to it or caveats that you can share?
>
>-chuck

Not really. I am running php 5.2.6.. Horde cvs snapshot from Monday.
It uses shares to store workbooks.

Can you describe your problem?
Do you tried the last code from the Wiki page? (version 2.0)

Duck