[dev] Spread into CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Sep 6 17:56:26 UTC 2008

Quoting duck <duck at obala.net>:

> Not really. I am running php 5.2.6.. Horde cvs snapshot from Monday.
> It uses shares to store workbooks.
>
> Can you describe your problem?
> Do you tried the last code from the Wiki page? (version 2.0)

Yup, just tried it now. After changing Loader to Autoloader, I get
this error on most pages (manage sheets, export, etc.):

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::execute() in
/var/www/horde/spread/lib/Workbook.php on line 47

If I trap the error from prepare(), then it seems to ignore that
error, and I can try and add sheets to a workbook; I get a message
that the sheet was added, but it doesn't show up in the list; later
when I try and click on the workbook, I get:

Sheet 0 in workbook 0 does not exists

Maybe the database scripts are just out of date?

-chuck