[dev] forwards LDAP driver

Benoit Branciard Benoit.Branciard at univ-paris1.fr
Thu Sep 11 17:28:17 UTC 2008

Hello,

a few days ago I posted some bugfixes on bugs.horde.org for the LDAP
driver of the forwards module (ticket [#7299]).

There are only minor bugfixes, but impacts the useability of the
"custom" and "Sun One" attribute schemes.

Are there any chances to have them committed some day ?

By the way, I started to play on some enhancements:

- option to implement the keeplocal feature on "custom" scheme, with a
dot-forward-like method (appending \username to the forwards values
list), quite suitable for a basic Sendmail setup;

- option to use multi-valuated attributes instead of comma-delimited
list in one attribute value for multiple forward addresses;

- and a more generic code change to handle a "default" forwarding
address (one wich is presented to be activated by user when no forwards
are activated, instead of leaving the field blank), together with an
LDAP driver enhancement to get this default value from a custom LDAP
attribute.

I have a working code, but not extensively tested.

How about submitting this code ?

Best regards,

Benoit Branciard

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.