[dev] missing nag ticket 7455

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Oct 10 12:12:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

i had submitted an similar ticket as http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7454
for nag.
As I did not recieve any reaction after the first mail from the bugtracker
I  tried to look at the ticket, but could not find it any more. Whups
showed the following error "Ticket 7455 was not found."

As i can see in the cvs that the problem was solved i don't need any
further information about this ticket, but was wondering how it could
got lost?

Regards

        Michael Menge

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen

michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de