[dev] Gmail IMAP doesn't work with IMP??

JLA ENTERPRISES DIRECT info at jlaenterprises.net
Fri Oct 31 18:30:21 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of a issue of GMAIL IMAP not being compatible with HORDE?

Settings in server

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Gmail',
    'server' => 'imap.gmail.com',
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl',
    'port' => 993,

);

At login this is what is returned

Error connecting to IMAP server: [0] The operation completed successfully. .

Thanks for any advice