[dev] With a cvs update today, I'm seeing some weird errors with the spellcheck.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Nov 1 01:23:12 UTC 2008

Of course it could be a configuration issue or it could be that I am
finding some conflicts with the change to git.

I had the spell check set to automatically check each email before
sending and the results look something like the following:

class="incorrect">This class="incorrect">is class="incorrect">on
class="incorrect">an class="incorrect">Acer aspire
class="incorrect">running class="incorrect">today's
class="incorrect">current class="incorrect">with class="incorrect">all
class="incorrect">up class="incorrect">to date.

Which should just be:This is on an Acer aspire running today's current
with all up to date.

I don't see anything in the log files.  Any ideas what  might cause it?

Thanks,

ed