[dev] removing Imap_Client from CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 7 20:29:56 UTC 2008

>> Now that Imap_Client is in git, any reason to keep it in CVS?
>
> It's currently being used in IMP HEAD so that probably wouldn't be a
> good idea at this time.  Then again, it might be the motivation
> needed to hack the devtools scripts to install from both CVS and git.

I've already tweaked horde-fw-symlinks so that it runs on the git
repo; you just have to run it twice.

The challenge appears to be that Horde_Imap_Client in git uses the new
MIME lib; IMP HEAD from CVS doesn't like that. I may just have to go
to my FW3 install for now, which is fine too. But if we do that I
guess we should fully move IMP HEAD dev to git.

-chuck