[dev] [commits] [horde]Horde branch, master, updated. 8a28c9082fced29b8971c8464e2b591245cd449e

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 19:04:09 UTC 2008

>> commit c0941ce4b7e96c2e90d7a817a4f14c6fdb26b6a0
>> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
>> Date:   Sat Nov 8 23:58:39 2008 -0700
>>
>>    Add Horde_Autoloader.
>
> When the library in question isn't being completely ripped apart,
> I'd like to have just one version of a library between CVS HEAD and
> git. I see this version is slightly different - are these the
> changes you emailed about a week ago or so? I've been meaning to
> respond to that and just haven't gotten to it yet.

Unfortunately, imp would be completely broken without these changes.
I've already wasted way too much time trying to get this to work, so
that's why I committed something that does make it at least work for
now.

> In any case, objections to removing Autoloader from CVS since we
> have it in git now?

Is Autoloader really undergoing that much hacking that we need to
remove from CVS at this time?  I am already working under the
impression that I am going to have to be porting changes made in CVS
for certain code anyway (e.g. any imp bug changes made from here until
we stop supporting IMP 4) so a library that doesn't have much activity
seems to be less of a worry.

michael