[dev] [commits] [horde]Horde branch, master, updated. 8a28c9082fced29b8971c8464e2b591245cd449e

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 16:39:12 UTC 2008

> commit c0941ce4b7e96c2e90d7a817a4f14c6fdb26b6a0
> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
> Date:   Sat Nov 8 23:58:39 2008 -0700
>
>     Add Horde_Autoloader.

When the library in question isn't being completely ripped apart, I'd
like to have just one version of a library between CVS HEAD and git. I
see this version is slightly different - are these the changes you
emailed about a week ago or so? I've been meaning to respond to that
and just haven't gotten to it yet.

In any case, objections to removing Autoloader from CVS since we have
it in git now?

-chuck