[dev] [cvs] commit: CVSROOT cfg_local.pm

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 20 22:59:26 UTC 2008

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Log:
>>> Looks like we might have to specify the repository name now
>>> (caching issue? -
>>
>> You had the git repo remembered in the last repository preference.
>
> Ah.... yes.  Didn't realize I was logged into dev.horde.org.  Still,
> we probably need this regardless in order to prevent issues like
> this in the future.

We discussed this on IRC recently, and though I didn't follow the
discussion to the end, I think we decided that at least cvs.horde.org,
if not Chora, should work with the old links, without the repository
parameter, to keep old links in mailing list archives etc. working.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/