[dev] How to include "html code" for an app right?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jan 5 16:50:08 UTC 2009

Andre,

It seems that you still need to do a bit of research. It doesn't
appear that you understand the structure of a Horde app. Try reading
some of the presentations at http://horde.org/papers - in particular
there is a good one by Jan http://www.horde.org/papers/fosdem2005/ It
might be a bit outdated, but it will probably give you a better
understanding of the structure of the app, what code goes where etc....