[dev] Horde_Report

duck at obala.net duck at obala.net
Sat Jan 31 15:18:24 UTC 2009

Citiram Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

> Quoting duck at obala.net:
>
>> Currently Ansel, Oscar and Folks has exactly the same code for
>> reporting “malware” content to application administrators. It will
>> make sense to move the code to Horde hatchery framework lib. So the
>> code is maintained and shared from there. We can add a possibility to
>> add attachments and use it use even in the Horde problem reporting
>> screen. So we have a central code for this, and a nice way to
>> implement new drivers (ex. Other ticket systems etc).
>
> I agree, although I don't think Horde_Report is a good name for it -
> too vague. Do you think it fits into the content system currently
> being developed for tagging, relationships, trackbacks, etc.? I
> think that might be a good fit.

Yes in a way fits, as it is about content. But its a working
standalone lib, that should be installed along with framework. And
configuration should go in main horde config. Put it there will mean
another external code requirement and maintenance.

Of course the name is not a issue.

I added attachment support in the code of Letter.

Duck