[dev] Horde_Report

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jan 31 15:33:30 UTC 2009

Quoting duck at obala.net:

> Yes in a way fits, as it is about content. But its a working
> standalone lib, that should be installed along with framework.

Content is planned to be installed as an autoload-able library like
the rest of the horde 4 libs.

  And
> configuration should go in main horde config.

The configuration should be passed into the library from the client
code (probably as arguments to the constructor), not assumed that it
will present in some global configuration.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)