[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Horde Horde.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 12 23:04:52 UTC 2009

>>> I'd like to move the IMP CSS/JS caching code to Horde proper also.  Is
>>> Horde:: the proper place for it?  I'd rather have it in a separate
>>> file, because I would like to OO-ify the code.
>>
>> How about Horde_View_Helper_Assets?
>
> Seems a bit long, Horde_View_Helper?

Already exists:
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/framework/View/lib/Horde/View/Helper.php

My suggestion was because this would be a kind of helper. You wouldn't
have to use the full name much; just when adding it to a view object
(which can also be done automatically as part of a standard set of
helpers). Then you just do $this->css() or whatever inside the view.

-chuck