[dev] strange issue previewing new inbox messages with dimp

Robert Williams rjwill at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:39:32 UTC 2009

Just a small update- adding the INBOX definition as I explained below is
not what fixed this, it seems adding any maildir definition fixes the
issue (you really don't want that INBOX definition- it does not work as
I expected).

The working sane namespace for me is now:

'' => array(
           'name' => '',
           'delimiter' => '.',
           'type' => 'personal',
           'hidden' => true
           ),

hidden because we really dont want to use it. I also decided to move this
down under the Mail/ def as well.

--
Robert Williams
rjwill at seas.upenn.edu
School of Engineering and Applied Science
University of Pennsylvania