[dev] passwd not working after upgrading to 3.1

Manilal K M manilal at ejyothi.com
Tue Mar 31 07:51:49 UTC 2009

> Zitat von Manilal K M <manilal at ejyothi.com>:
>
>> passwd/config/backends.php (This is the same file which was used
>> with 3.0.1):
>> $backends['ldap'] = array(
>
> *Never* update to a newer version without updating the configuration files.

I have also tried a fresh installation of passwd-3.1 and modified
config/backend.php and config/hooks.php manually. But still I get the
same error.

"Failure in changing password for LDAP Server: Could not bind to LDAP server"

However, when I tried changing the password with a wrong password,
then it says the current password is wrong(expected behaviour). This
means that with the configuration provided passwd is capable of
retrieving the  current password and the problem arises only when it's
trying to update new password.

Does it smell like a bug?

regards
--