[dev] Exclude preferences from being stored

mail at pBartels.info mail at pBartels.info
Thu May 14 11:12:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

but I need to change them via the UI.

I added some prefs to the imp preferences UI and I'm using the auto
generated forms to change some server based settings via XML-RPC. All
this settings are in a new category in the same location like the imp
preferences. It all works very nice. The 'simple' problem is, the
preferences are also stored in the preferences database and I don't
want this for this kind of settings...