[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 9af768a7e621122e0ed7d8a21e4535450cd34d14

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jul 15 04:56:31 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 23:15 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > But I think I am with Jan that we should probably call application
> > drivers through the application auth driver rather than calling them
> > directly.  IIRC, I did it the latter way because calling things
> > through your app's own API is overkill and is just wasted cycles.
> > But this is probably not as much of an issue anymre.
>
> Yeah, and we don't need a full auth driver on most page loads. So I
> think this is the way to go.

This is the way I am currently writing the horde login handler.  For
application logins, it requires an authenticate API method.  Optional
API methods include all the user admin functions (add, list, remove) and
a loginparams method that defines any additional fields/javascript that
need to be displayed on the login page.

working.  Now comes the more difficult job of doing the "2nd"
authentication - authenticating to apps after a Horde session is already
setup.

michael