[dev] Repositories

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Jul 29 01:09:28 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Sabal <mike at msabal.net>:

> I'm trying to build a local copy of the repository as per the notes
> in the wiki.  I was successful grabbing horde-git and
> horde-hatchery, but the cvs portion is locking me out (I get an
> access denied error).

The wiki CVS instructions are assuming you have a CVS account. You can
follow the instructions at http://www.horde.org/source/using.php for
the Anonymous CVS section.

>  Also, I do not see Ansel as part of the hatchery.  What am I missing?

Ansel is in transition. It's currently being moved to our Horde 4
coding standards and will be moved to Git fairly shortly. This will be
the Ansel 2.0 line. However, it is likely to be fairly unstable for a
while after it is moved. If your looking to use Ansel for anything
resembling a production environment, you should be using the
FRAMEWORK_3 branch from CVS of both Ansel AND Horde.  Ansel is
currently waiting on a 1.1 release cycle to start.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)