[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch accounts created. 1e5cbac5d804815c2942bbcf6a41e87c0b5561d3

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jul 29 05:45:21 UTC 2009

> The branch "accounts" has been created.
>         at  1e5cbac5d804815c2942bbcf6a41e87c0b5561d3 (commit)

FYI: This is my branch that contains the current status of the
accounts rewrite.  So far what has been done is to remove all the old
fetchmail code and create the prefences UI necessary to add/delete
accounts.  These accounts don't do anything as of yet, so don't expect
anything mind-blowing.

Figured this is as good a place as any to try out some of git's
goodness.  If anyone is looking to play around with this branch, this
command will checkout the branch locally and track all changes:

   git checkout -t origin/accounts

michael