[dev] [cvs] commit: ansel/lib base.php

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jul 30 20:22:54 UTC 2009

>> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:
>>
>>> mrubinsk    2009-07-30 15:12:49 EDT
>>>
>>> Modified files:
>>>   lib                  base.php
>>> Log:
>>> Yet another H4 change that wasn't ported to ansel..
>>>
>>> Revision  Changes    Path
>>> 1.45      +4 -6      ansel/lib/base.php
>>
>> Mike -
>> Is there a reason that Ansel hasn't been moved to Git yet?  For
>> these H4 changes, I am not touching any code (other than Horde
>> code) in CVS.
>> If you need some help moving Ansel over to Git, let me know and I
>> would be glad to help. It is generally nothing more than copying
>> the files over to hatchery, removing all CVS related files, adding
>> the appropriate entries to .gitignore, and changing a few things on
>> the website.
>
> So I had to laugh when 2 minutes after I send this message and pull
> from horde-hatchery, 60,000 lines of Ansel code suddenly/magically
> appear.  Disregard my noise :)

I was going to hold out until 1.1 was released but realized that there
is really no good reason to do that, and was making things more
difficult then necessary keeping up to date. So I finally transitioned
Ansel over. Thanks for the offer of help, regardless :)

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)