[dev] CalDAV update

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 01:35:34 UTC 2009

On 2009-09-16, at 3:09 PM, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

>>> So I'm now presented with an empty portal. At this point I have
>>> the option to start installing applications such as Kronolith,
>>> Turba, etc.
>>> The documentation tells me to just copy the directories (from
>>> horde-hatchery in this case) to the main horde directory.
>>>
>>> Is there a good way around this? I rather not move the files from
>>> the git working copy manually.
>>
>> Symlinking is what most of us do.
>
> To add to what chuck said, if you symlink, be sure to define your
> HORDE_BASE value in {app_directory}/config/horde.local.php.

Done that, worked well..

If I then open /horde/kronolith, I'm getting the following error:

You must configure a DataTree backend to use Shares.

There wasn't anything mentioned in the docs about this, but other
people seemed to have solved this with adding:

$conf['datatree']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
$conf['datatree']['driver'] = 'sql';

When I add this, I'm getting this error:

Required "phptype" not specified in DataTree SQL configuration. The
file /config/conf.php should contain a $conf['sql']['params']
['phptype'] setting.

Which is indeed something I don't have. I'm using the default mysql as
my backend, and changed very little in my configuration thus far.
Could anyone point me to the appropriate documentation? The wiki only
has page matches that are authentication related, and a grep on doc/
also yields no results.

Thanks!
Evert