[dev] CalDAV update

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Sep 21 02:01:25 UTC 2009

Quoting Evert Pot <evertpot at gmail.com>:

>>> Symlinking is what most of us do.
>>
>> To add to what chuck said, if you symlink, be sure to define your
>> HORDE_BASE value in {app_directory}/config/horde.local.php.
>
> Done that, worked well..
>
> If I then open /horde/kronolith, I'm getting the following error:
>
> You must configure a DataTree backend to use Shares.
>
> There wasn't anything mentioned in the docs about this, but other
> people seemed to have solved this with adding:
>
> $conf['datatree']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
> $conf['datatree']['driver'] = 'sql';

I would recommend against using the datatree...it's going to be
deprecated in H4. You should be using the SQL Share driver in it's
place. So... $conf['share']['driver'] = 'sql' You should be able to
set this using the configuration gui. admin->setup->horde->shares

> When I add this, I'm getting this error:
>
> Required "phptype" not specified in DataTree SQL configuration. The
> file /config/conf.php should contain a
> $conf['sql']['params']['phptype'] setting.
>
> Which is indeed something I don't have. I'm using the default mysql
> as my backend, and changed very little in my configuration thus far.
> Could anyone point me to the appropriate documentation? The wiki
> only has page matches that are authentication related, and a grep on
> doc/ also yields no results.

You say you are using the default mysql as the backend...to shares?
What is the value of $conf['shares']['driver'] in conf.php?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)