[dev] calendar not showing

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Dec 19 16:24:27 UTC 2009

Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:

> hi all,
>
> I've configure kronolith GIT with the default values.
> SQL scripts 2009-12-11_fix_column_names.sql and
> 2009-12-03_add_geo.sql  are not included in sql/kronolith.sql.

That is correct, that is why they are upgrade scripts ;)

> We don't use reminder emails, but according to
> kronolith/docs/INSTALL,  there should be a file
> kronolith/scripts/reminders.php (which doesn't  exist or may be not
> created yet).

Reminders are no longer run from Kronolith directly. There is an
alarms.php script in horde/scripts now.

> After logging in, I click on Calendar, see attach screen shot.
> I don't see the calendar layout. None of the links (Option, Day, +,
> Agenda...) work.
> When I look at the source code of the web page, I can see that all
> the  HTML code seams to be there, eg :
<snip>

Please check the horde and server error log, and look at the actual
JSON response returned from the various ajax calls such as ListEvent
in firebug.

Just a guess, but did you setup the tagger library?

> I've tried with FF 3.5.6 on Linux/W32, same problem.
> I do get some CSS error with firebug but that's all.
>
> Any clues ?

Thanks,
mike

--