[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. d3fcd5cdd11ada51d44c03fccd529ba9beed543d

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Dec 24 18:14:05 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> The branch "master" has been updated.
>> The following is a summary of the commits.
>>
>> from: da4c5687690883de5668a2ce8bb7b279a815b6d1
>>
>> 35c0f39 Move imp to horde-git
>
> Should we maybe rename the apps that have moved out of hatchery
> instead of removing them, at least until we can use Chora to browse
> history of deleted files?  I get nervous when we can't browse
> history...

This was one of my reservations for putting these "stable-ish" apps,
that we know are going to be released in H4, in horde-hatchery -
mainly that we lose all the history.  For Chora purposes - we could do
something like creating a branch that contains deleted applications.
Then you can browse this directory to look up history of deleted apps.

michael