[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. d3fcd5cdd11ada51d44c03fccd529ba9beed543d

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 24 18:57:32 UTC 2009

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> The branch "master" has been updated.
>> The following is a summary of the commits.
>>
>> from: da4c5687690883de5668a2ce8bb7b279a815b6d1
>>
>> 35c0f39 Move imp to horde-git
>
> Should we maybe rename the apps that have moved out of hatchery
> instead of removing them, at least until we can use Chora to browse
> history of deleted files?  I get nervous when we can't browse
> history...

What about tagging or branching the apps we want to move, adding
horde-hatchery as a remote to horde, and merging the branch in? That
should pull everything for those apps into the main repo.

If we want to revisit having multiple repos, I'm also open to that at
this point. Git seems to scale just fine; honestly at this point I
would probably lean towards having one repo for apps, one for the base
package (whatever that ends up looking like), and one for the
framework - plus the supporting ones like hordeweb.

Thoughts?

-chuck